Analysts support more senior team members and clients by working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to tackle complex client challenges.
Duties will involve:
- Supporting the delivery of global entity management engagements by managing a client portal to ensure all compliance requirements are tracked and completed in good time.
- Providing advice on the corporate entity lifecycle and the on-going compliance with local legislation
- Supporting UK company secretarial compliance as required
- Assisting on Corporate Governance projects as required
- Supporting with client engagements and compliance procedures.
We offer some of the best training within the company secretarial field and this role offers a great opportunity for someone to progress and develop their company secretarial career.
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with 6 months experience.
We will offer study support.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.