Our client is a global law firm. A new opportunity now exists for a lawyer with 2-5 years of experience to join the Melbourne office.
Ranked as a band-1 practice, the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) practice acts for a range of the countries top corporates, start-ups, high growth companies and VCs.
The work involved includes digital transformation to technology implementation, capital raisings and investments, data management and managing vendors we support the full range of needs of established companies whilst also assisting start-ups from beginning to launch and beyond.
You will have experience from a leading Corporate or TMT practice, with experience in venture capital or other private capital raisings, high growth company advisory and general commercial. M&A and corporate advisory experience, including joint venture and corporate reorganisation experience would be of interest also, but is not essential.
You will also bring with you:
- A strong academic background.
- An ability to effectively manage smaller matters and discrete elements of larger matters.
- A desire and ability to grow, both as a lawyer and leader.
- A willingness to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships.
- An ability to establish a professional profile and internal networks.
- A willingness to develop others through mentoring and sharing experiences and networks.
Remuneration and benefits
Should you be successful, you should anticipate to receive a salary of around $110-135k (depending on experience).
In addition to this, some of the benefits provided include:
- Novated lease options
- Discounted health insurance and travel insurance
- Gym membership
- Priority access to childcare
- Flexible leave options
- Learning and development programs
- Study leave and support
- Secondment opportunities
- 18 weeks paid parental leave and temporary break from billable expectations upon returning to work
- Pro bono, charity and community activities
If you could see yourself in this position, or would like to learn more about it, please apply or get in touch with Geoff Denton (firstname.lastname@example.org). Geoff is a former lawyer, experienced consultant and leads our Melbourne business.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.