A leading international firm are looking to hire a senior level Tax Legal Director to join the firm's global Tax Group in their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising domestic and international clients on wide-ranging tax matters including mergers and acquisitions, real estate tax, international tax and transfer pricing
- Representing international corporations on their establishment in Ireland
- Advising employers and employees on a wide range of employment related matters such as share schemes, severance payments, tax efficient remuneration and reward mechanisms
- Advising on Irish stamp duty aspects of corporate restructurings and corporate transactions
- Managing and resolving tax disputes
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years PQE and a professional qualification in tax, accountancy, or law.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to hear more about it, please contact Shane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.