A global overseas investment bank is currently looking to recruit an experienced structured finance lawyer to join their London based legal team on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Reporting to the Head of Legal you will be involved in:
- Providing legal services and legal advice to each international securities business and banking businesses
- Drafting structured notes and other product documentation and arranging for issuance of such notes and products
- Providing structuring, legal and execution advice in relation to transactions and new business
- Providing transaction management support for securities issues and financing transactions arranged or underwritten by an international securities business
- Managing and approve all use of law firms
You will ideally be a UK or Common Law qualified lawyer with at least 5 years' experience in the areas of structured products, structured finance or derivatives. You will also be available to start a new position within the next 4-6 weeks.
For information or to apply please contact Penny Parker at Taylor Root.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.