Taylor Root, an international specialist legal recruitment consultancy, has been instructed by a US Consultancy firm to source a Senior Risk Advisor Europe to be based in either Amsterdam, Madrid, Lisbon or Milan.
* Advising the business on how to manage potential risks related to their engagements
* Provide advice on risk related to the businesses' reach and relevance activities, as well as other use of name questions, in collaboration with communications colleagues
* Lead and participate in global risk policy reviews
* Build process for the policy pilots, including approach and structure, as well as general guidelines
* Integrate advice from across functions (including Communications, Legal, and Risk) and "cells"(practices, offices, new delivery models) to provide counsel on multi-faceted issues
* The role requires excellent judgment, problem-solving skills, and written and oral communication. It needs distinctive interpersonal and collaborative skills, together with exceptional integrity and judgment.
* 6-9 years' professional experience in legal, consulting/ professional services, risk, and/or communications
* An affinity and abiding interest for risk and governance issues
* Strong analytical, problem-solving skills-working on complex, sensitive, time-critical issues, quickly getting up to speed on unfamiliar topics
* Demonstrated record ofsubject matter expertise in some of the key risk issues faced by a global consulting firm (e.g., staffing and organizational conflicts, crisis response, reputational risk)
To find out more please contact: Nicoletta Ravida email@example.com or Miriam Kuepper firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref.: PR/193343.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.