A global insurance company is seeking a Senior Privacy Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a global company for a privacy analyst to step up. You will be assisting the Data Protection Manager in various duties, supporting them and also gaining valuable additional skills and experience. The insurance industry is an area which looks to be desiring privacy professionals this year so it will be a good time to consider joining them.
Duties will include:
- Help with policies and procedures
- Maintaining their DP database
- Helping develop the DP framework across the group
- Meeting with senior stakeholders
- Research international DP requirements and what their impact will be for the company
- Help maintain Register of Processing Activities
- other duties additionally as well
It looks to be a large and varied role, hence the need for an experienced analyst. This will be an international role with great exposure and responsibility. This could be the perfect move for Analyst's looking for a broader role and gaining additionally skills before potentially looking at manager roles. Ideally you will have at least 1.5 years experience, with 2+ years ideal.
If interested, please apply in to this advert, or reach me via email at email@example.com or via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliot-cox-642456103/.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.