- Rendering support to the business in the region
- Keeping abreast of legal and regulatory changes with respect of policies and procedures
- Structuring deals and executing transactions across Asia
- Onboarding new products and providing risk analysis for the business
- Admitted to the SG/HK/UK Bar
- Possess at least 5-8 years of experience in financial services regulatory/structured products/derivatives documentation
- Prior in-house experience not a pre-requisite
- Someone who can think fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A solid team player
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.