SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL TECH, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Our client is a progressive technology based corporate, with a wide variety of workstreams and business units. They are growing rapidly and their small legal team now requires an additional lawyer to expand the team.
ROLE: The role available is a for a Senior Legal Counsel. The work will be fast paced and extremely interesting, seeing lawyers ally closely with their assigned business units, on cutting edge, international standard projects.
CANDIDATE: The organisation has very high standards and there are key criteria to be considered:
- Between around five to ten PQE, with strong international law firm training.
- It's essential that you also have at least some exposure, either by secondments or employment, to in-house work.
- An ideal skill set would cover general TMT and corporate / commercial, as well as IP.
- A general commercial and corporate skill set would be ideal, however candidates in other practice areas - so long as you have a strong education and training, may also be considered.
- Exposure to IP and TMT is hugely advantageous.
- Thirst and enthusiasm for the tech sector.
A strong emphasis on local experience will be a big advantage, especially if you know the Abu Dhabi market. Overseas applicants with no exposure to the Middle East are unlikely to get the clients attention.
Please note that the role will require employees to live and work in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.