Sydney, New South Wales
etwa 1 Jahr
Fantastic opportunity to join a regulator with a strong culture and collaborative team environment.
A Senior Solicitor position to join the corporate and resolution team. Our client is looking to recruit a mid-level commercial lawyer.
You will be a commercial lawyer with contracts experience, reviewing matters and providing advice to managers in support of the operational requirements of the body.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts including information technology, intellectual property, leases and privacy agreements.
- Prepare statutory instruments and other documents.
- Liaise with other regulators and brief external counsel.
- The successful candidate will have 3-6 years post admission experience gained from a well regarded law firm or an in-house legal team.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Willingness to learn and expand their skillset into other areas such as resolution and insolvency.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.