£70000 - £78750 per annum + pension, bonus, benefits
etwa 1 Monat
My client, a top tier financial institution based in London is looking for a Senior Informatica ETL Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the business reporting systems. You will work on projects, carry out enhancements and provide support on a highly critical system.
- To analyse business requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions.
- To provide Informatica ETL support to all environments.
- To design and code following in-house standards and good design principles.
- Timely delivery of developments to a high standard and quality.
- To monitor the performance, reporting and tuning of ETL mappings.
- To ensure that all code is documented to the company standards.
- To provide support and guidance to other members of the team.
- Communicate effectively with Senior Development Managers
- Proven experience as an ETL developer in a financial institution
- Proven ETL development and design skills in a warehousing environment
- Strong knowledge of the OTC interest rate products is an advantage
- Data warehousing development experience with Oracle 12c (SQL/PL-SQL)
- Good understanding of data warehousing principles and modeling
- Knowledge of Unix and Shell Scripting, Java and Perl
- Familiarity with the following technologies - Control-M, MQ-Series, Bladelogic, GIT, Business Objects, Jira, Quality Centre, Agile methodology
- Takes ownership for delivery and is a self-starter
- Ability to work with multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject quote "ETL developer"
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.