etwa 1 Jahr
Taylor Root is currently searching for a Senior Legal Counsel to join one of the UK's leading telecoms on a 6 month interim basis.
Joining their Marketing, Media and Brand legal team you will have a varied role covering the following areas:
- Trading - Advising on retail, online and distance sales, defending the firm from complaints and taking action against competitors. Advising on regulatory requirements.
- Marketing, Brand and Partnerships - Advising on campaigns across media channels and on key marketing. Advising on brand management, protecting key intellectual property assets and managing trade mark portfolio. Working with other brands (such as Snapchat, Netflix, EasyJet) on creative collaborations.
- Media Buying and Targeted Advertising - Negotiating contracts with media buying agencies, advising on bringing elements of programmatic media buying in-house, bringing a new targeted advertising product to market, advising on cookie policies and data protection.
- Contractual support - Business partnering on a wide range of contracts including licensing, sponsorship, co-branding, app distribution, device sourcing, creative and media agencies, data monetisation and transfer, carrier billing contracts and more.
- Devices and Accessories: Working with procurement, trading and Group to negotiate purchase, after sales and marketing terms with a range of devices and accessories providers.
- Big Data: Providing data protection advice on monetisation of big data, including risk categorisation flow charts, data protection impact assessments and data processing terms. Negotiating terms (including SAAS) for analytics, hosting and monetisation brokerage.
- Marketing Strategy: Collaborating on opportunities and risks associated with marketing new platforms
The successful candidate should have experience working in-house either from a previous role or from a secondment and have trained with a top tier City firm. To discuss this in more detail please submit a current CV to the link below
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.