For our client, a global financial services company and a leading provider of financial services, we are currently on the lookout for a Senior Corporate Administrator to assist the Company Secretary's office.
About the role:
The Senior Corporate Administrator is a key role in working in the Company Secretary team, located in Brussels. In this role you will provide a high level of professional secretarial and administration support to the Company Secretary's department.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Company Secretary in organising Board, Executive Committee and other Committee meetings
- Organising supportive documentation for Board and Committees meetings and uploading it on Board portal
- Maintaining portal for Board and Committees documentation
- Sending agenda and invitations to Board and Committees meetings and providing appropriate follow-up
- Preparing and maintaining the timetable of corporate secretariat filings
- Managing the housekeeping and coordinating with the local teams in the foreign branches.
- Complete company's filing and publication formalities
- Updating and maintaining Authorised Signatory Lists
- To support departmental requests made by the Legal Chief Administrative Officer ("CAO").
- To ensure that clients (internal and external) are dealt with efficiently and politely.
- To assist in the management of outside counsel payment arrangements in accordance with Legal Department approved practice.
Next to the above, you will also assist in general secretarial/administrative tasks, including:
- Diary management using Outlook.
- Setting up video/webex/conference calls.
- Booking of training, conferences and seminars.
- Travel arrangements, including production of detailed itineraries.
- Preparing and processing expenses.
- Dealing with IT and Facilities as required (procuring equipment, investigating IT issues, new starter setups etc).
- Organisation and storage of electronic and paper records associated with the role.
- Assisting in compiling MI reports.
- Processing and filing of invoices
- Organising department's filing and archiving
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Scanning of documentation to hold on computer system
- Cooperating with other admins in CoSec/Legal department
You will also assist in secreterial tasks, for instance:
- Creation of a wide range of documents including contracts, presentations, agreements, reports, proposals, meeting agendas and other documents, using Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Assisting with production of papers for internal and external use (printing, photocopying, binding and delivery to clients).
- Proof reading and where appropriate commenting on and/or reviewing letters and documents.
- Dealing with routine correspondence (telephone, written, fax, email) and referring to other staff as appropriate.
- Supporting management of Outside Counsel billing queue.
- Organising and maintaining law libraries, know-how, documents and case files.
- Maintaining training and absence records as required.
- An administrative management degree
- At least 5 years of experience of administrative work in a corporate secretariat of an international company (alternatively, in a legal department or an international law firm)
- Proven administrative, secretarial, document production and PA experience, along with advanced knowledge of MS Office packages, especially Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Candidate should be proficient in spoken & written English and French. Dutch is also desirable
- The successful candidate should be organised, efficient and capable of working to instructions with minimum supervision.
For more information or to apply, please contact Lex Pluijmers on +31 6 12180852 or email email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.