This leading law firm, who serve many international household names, as well as a range of FTSE 100/250 clients, are looking to branch out their Compliance team with the hire of a versatile Senior Compliance Officer who could help the team on a broad range of Risk & Compliance matters.
- Conducting AML due diligence checks on clients and matters
- Carrying out conflict of interest searches for the firm
- Being the point of contact for the firm regarding Risk & Compliance matters
- Be the point of escalation for the team
- Answer any AML/Conflict queries from partners and other fee earners
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years' Risk & Compliance experience within a law firm
- Strong knowledge of business intake systems
- Confidence to effectively communicate with partners and other senior members of the team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to be a point of escalation of other team members
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.