For a global technology company with a focus on e-commerce, we are currently recruiting a Senior Commercial and Regulatory Lawyer to be based at the European headquarters in Luxembourg. Some travel may be required.
About the role:
You will serve as the primary lawyer responsible for advising the business on a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters and structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial transactions.
You will work directly with the business, serving as lead counsel on strategic deals, providing day-to-day advice, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business.
- EU qualified lawyer with at least 5-10 years of experience as a Commercial or Regulatory Senior Associate at one of the leading law firms;
- Inhouse experience at a global technology or IT company will be considered as a plus;
- Strong transactional background dealing with commercial contracts;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to act as Business Partner to Senior Management;
- Innovative, progressive, extremely hands-on;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent English language skills including the ability to draft and negotiate contracts.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 1091132.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.