Senior Associate or Special Counsel practicing in family law with a minimum of 5 years PQE and have experience within a highly regarded law firm are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Providing detailed family law advice to clients by way of phone, written correspondence and in conference
- Handle a varied caseload of family law matters including divorce, child custody matters, and private family law matters, among others
- Engaging with barristers, third party valuers, financial advisors, and therapeutic professionals; and
- Building and retaining referrer relationships.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand;
- Minimum of 5 years PQE in private practice;
- Excellent drafting, analytical and advice writing skills;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment; and
- Experience with the full spectrum of family law.
- Remuneration at the top end of the market; and
- Be a member of a friendly and high performing team in a fast-paced and supportive environment.
Submit your application by clicking APPLY. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sean Murphy by emailing email@example.com or call 0429 137 658.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.