This FTSE 250 financial services company is seeking a Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join their team either in Reigate or London.
As the Senior Assistant Company Secretary, some of your responsibilities will include:
- being the Company Secretarial team lead and be responsible for the preparation of the Governance sections of the Annual Report and Accounts
- being the team lead on Companies Act and Listing Rule requirements and monitor developments
- providing administration of key board and subsidiary committees including preparation of minutes and agenda planning
- managing the CoSec elements of the corporate website
To be successfull in this role you will:
- Have a good understanding of the Market Abuse Regulations and RNS announcements
- Be proficient with Diligent and blueprint
- Have previous financial services experience in a Senior CoSec role
This role has the option to work from either the Reigate or London office and some home working or even be a 4 day a week role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.