South West London, London
seit 11 Monaten
Top 100 law firm with a substantial domestic and international client base are looking to expand their current Risk & Compliance function with the strategic hire of a Compliance Lawyer.
- Advise the firm on a range of Compliance and Regulatory queries, which include AML & Conflicts
- Undertake AML/Conflicts checks for the firm
- Draft Risk & Compliance policies and procedures, as well as reviewing and updating current policies
- Revising engagement letters and terms of business
- Qualified Lawyer, 2-3 years' PQE
- Previous experience in a Risk & Compliance environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.