seit 8 Monaten
Leading US firm are offering an associate the chance to join their expanding Risk & Compliance function, to support the broad activities of the group. This role has a wide remit and works closely with the firms General Counsel.
- Support the risk management function by leading risk mitigation projects
- Provide support and training for compliance initiatives for fee earners and other members of staff
- Advise partners on Risk & Compliance issues such as conflicts of interest and terms of engagement
- Assist partners on issues related to PI and claims against the firm
- 5 Year PQE Qualified lawyer within Risk & Compliance, Litigation or Employment
- Good level of Commercial Awareness
- Confidence in advising partners within the firm
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.