Our client, a highly renowned Top 100 West End law firm, regarded as a true specialist in their area, is currently looking for a Residential Property lawyer to join the firm for 12 months on a fixed term contract basis.
The Residential Property Team handles all aspects of residential matters including:
- leases with and without share of freehold
- freehold family homes
- leasehold or freehold property bought off-plan and new builds
- landlord & tenant matters
- mixed use buildings
The team focuses on plot sales or off plan properties, and many of the clients are based overseas (particularly from the Far East).
The successful Residential Property Solicitor will ideally have:
- Upwards of 2+ PQE with experience as a residential property lawyer experience of working in a busy Residential Property department
- Exposure to Residential Developments work would be a distinct advantage
- Individuals who are more senior will be considered as long as they are aware that the workload and salary brackets will be at the 2-5 PQE level.
This incredible role is due to start as soon as possible.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.