Taylor Root is seeking a Residential Property Administrator to join a leading Westend Firm on an initial 6 month contract.
The role requires first class administrative and interpersonal skills and the proven ability to undertake a wide range of administrative tasks demonstrating initiative, enthusiasm, professionalism and a high level quality service delivery.
Specifically you will be required to and have prior experience of:
- Assisting enfranchisement matters.
- Managing Land Registry applications to include UN1, priority searches and AP1.
- Initial drafting of SDLT returns
- Submitting certificates of Title
- Liaising with Lenders to check bank details and ensure certificate of Title received in time for drawdown
- Draft search requests and obtain quotes from searchflow for more complex matters
- Finalise files, to include financial statements, liaising with clients to return funds and arranging for schedule of deeds and documents
Candidates must have at least 6 months experience working in the property department of a City law firm
To discuss this in more detail please apply with a current CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.