For a global multinational commodity trading and mining company with a focus on the agricultural sector, we are currently recruiting a Regional Compliance Officer LATAM to be based at their office in Buenos Aires.
About the role:
As a Compliance Officer LATAM you will work together with the Corporate Compliance team and report directly to the Compliance Manager who is based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. You will develop and roll out corporate policies in the relevant offices and operations. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the adapting of corporate compliance policies and guidelines for local circumstances which are relevant to the region. You will provide advice to the business units regarding day-to-day compliance related matters and perform risk assessments for all the relevant compliance matters in the relevant offices and operations in the region. You will create controls around adherence to policies whilst keeping abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices. You will also be responsible for managing and training junior compliance officers and compliance assistants.
- A master degree in Law;
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar function at an international corporate headquarters;
- Experienced in the roll out of corporate compliance policies, including KYC, AML, COI, ABC;
- Excellent people management and training skills;
- A good general knowledge of the commodities industry;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese (additional languages will be considered a great asset).
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 1171812.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.