REGIONAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER, INFRASTRUCTURE, SAUDI NATIONAL, RIYADH
CLIENT: We are working with a major projects company who are seeking to expand their legal and compliance function in Saudi, just one of their key markets.
ROLE: You will take responsibility for and assist in the management of the corporate compliance department across the group, reporting to the CLO and Head of Compliance but working closely with the board and senior management team. Setting the tone for compliance across the company, you will have an extensive remit to roll out policies in partnership with risk, audit and legal. This is a broad appointment and you'll get a take on a lot of responsibility.
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- It is essential that you a are Saudi National.
- 5+ years of compliance / legal work.
- Preferably in a projects, energy or heavy industry sector (financial services is less desirable).
- Active knowledge of KSA compliance functions and regulatory matters.
- Leadership experience and team management.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.