PROJECTS AND DEVELOPMENT LAWYER, DIVERSIFIED ESG SECTORS, DUBAI
The Middle East's projects sector is strong at the moment and certain shrewd clients have pivoted towards sustainable energy and utilities, core social infrastructure, and tech. This client is a growing leader in those sectors and is now looking to grow its Dubai based legal team.
ROLE: : As part of small legal team, you will need to cover a range of support to the business units across emerging markets. There are two key areas to the role - the negotiating and drafting of complex projects documentation, combined with day to day problem solving and risk management.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to be considered:
- It's essential that you have strong international standard private practice training with a recognised law firm.
- You'll need a background in projects law and be very comfortable with the heavy lifting side of projects documentation.
- Exposure to power, utilities, and social infrastructure sectors will be ideal.
- PQE can be between around 5 and 10 years.
- Strong negotiating and resilience when dealing with large counterparties and JV partners.
- Ideally, you'll need to be based in the Middle East right now.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a great projects lawyer to move from practice and join a leading in-house team with progressive ideas and a flexible working environment.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.