What you will be doing:
As part of the Design & Initiation team, you will be responsible for six types of project:
- Business unit-level customer & commercial strategy.
- New Proposition Development through Design Thinking techniques.
- New business model design.
- Operating model design.
- Change initiation.
What we are looking for:
- Senior business consultants / Project manager / Business Analysts with extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
- Must have experience in designing operating model
- Strong consulting or advisory skills needed
- Extensive experience in senior stakeholder management
- Ideally with 5-7+ total years of experience (ideally min. 2 - 3 years in consulting).
- Solid experience in directing new proposition design, operating model design, developing global point of view on the applications of new technologies, improving core economics, etc.
- Ability to build and propose distribution and cost reduction strategy
- Product & proposition design
- Ability to use Design Thinkingapproach framework
- Deep understanding of banking and/or financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Self-driven approach with ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent problem solving ability and organisational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and Project Management tools
- Project management certifications (PMP, MSP, Prince 2 or Agile PM) are an advantage
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.