West London, London
£40000 - £650000 per annum + bens and pension
seit 12 Monaten
About the Client
Multi national upstream oil and gas company with EU operations based in West London.
The Privacy Analyst will act as a trusted member of the Data Protection team reporting directly into the Data Protection Officer but with responsibility to deliver or assist in the delivery of the following core Data Protection Office activities:
- Inform and advise the company and company employees of their obligations under Act and other data protection legislation.
- Monitor company compliance with the Act, other data protection legislation, and its data protection policies and procedures, including by conducting internal and supplier reviews, assigning monitoring responsibilities and reporting on outcomes of monitoring.
- Conduct awareness-raising activities and train employees on their obligations under data protection legislation and the company's data protection policies and standards.
- Monitor the performance of, and advise regarding data protection impact assessments.
- Cooperate with and act as point of contact for data protection regulators.
- Assist in establishing data protection policies, procedures, and compliance and enforcement structures.
- Act as contact point for data protection queries from data subjects (customers, employees, clients).
- Assist in developing a vision for data analytics and workflow across the group.
- Contribute to efforts to develop compliant approaches to obtaining, managing, and analysing data.
- Compliance: Experience of proactive management of compliance frameworks, and of providing training on compliance frameworks.
- Relationship Management: Experience of maintaining good relationships with internal stakeholders, regulators and clients.
- Project Management: Experience of managing a large number of simultaneous projects and delivering completed projects.
- Legal: Expertise in data protection law, in particular the Act, and its practical application. Experience in providing practical training on data protection law.
- IT Security: Knowledge of IT security and experience in working with IT Security teams.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.