Would you be interested in joining one of the world's largest live entertainment providers?
I am working with a fantastic client in the media and entertainment space. With operations active in over 40 countries and various events every hour of the day, they are on a mission to become the best in the industry. They are seeking a Privacy Manager to join their exiting company and privacy team and aid them in achieving the highest standard of privacy.
What you will be doing:
- Leading training and awareness sessions for the business to promote a culture of privacy and help the business to understand it importance.
- Drafting new guidance to support the company on various topics
- Being a SME for privacy and trusted advisor, helping to foster new partnerships for the business
- Working with the business as a whole and including the product and technology teams to design new and innovative privacy solutions and carrying out PIAs
- collaborating with various stakeholders on improvement initiatives to improve the maturity and performance of their privacy program
What they would like you to have:
- Degree educated in a discipline with transferable skills (such as a legal or technical degree);
- Approximately a minimum of three years' experience in privacy or data governance;
- Strong knowledge of applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the UK Data Protection Act 2018;
- Good awareness of data protection in other jurisdictions
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.