etwa 1 Jahr
Pensions Project Manager
Our client, a leading insurance and pensions provider is hiring for a number of Project Managers to work within the Risk Solutions area of the business on a range of technical pensions projects.
This is an exciting time to join the business as it is undergoing a significant growth period which will provide various opportunities to be involved in key changes within the business.
These roles require a qualified Project Manager to have strong knowledge of Defined Benefit schemes, de-risking, how schemes are constructed and how they administered.
These roles will provide you to utilise and develop a broad range of skills, working in a fast-growing business alongside a diverse, dynamic and collaborative team.
- You will be responsible for delivering a mixture of large and complex client and internal projects whilst meeting agreed business objectives, time and budget constraints
- In this role you will be given the opportunity to work with a broad range of stakeholders across different lines of business, and external client advisors in order to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness and overall increase client satisfaction
- This role requires technical pensions knowledge combined with project management skills and the ability to work within a fast paced and demanding environment
- You will be required to utilise effective organisational, planning and negotiation skills to be successful in this role
- You will also need to have effective communication skills, with exceptional organisational skills in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Professional Pensions qualifications such as Pensions Management Institute Associateship or Fellowship or FIA would be an advantage
- Experience training and coaching junior members of the team will be required
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.