Up to £50000 per annum
etwa 1 Jahr
Pension Proposition Consultant
We are supporting a leading broker in their Retirement and Actuary space as they undergo a period of significant growth. This client is looking to strengthen their Data Solutions team with the hire of multiple Pension Proposition Consultants to support the Head of Data Sales and existing client teams to generate, pursue and win new data projects.
This is an exciting time to join the team as there is a stream of new business coming in to get involved with which will provide the opportunity to develop a wide network both internally and externally.
- You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and proactively updating sales and marketing collateral for internal and external purposes
- You will need to develop, monitor and own effective MI to ensure that estimating tools are continuously refreshed and accurate
- This role will provide you to develop a broad range of skills, working in a fast-growing business alongside a diverse, dynamic and collaborative team
- To be successful, you will need to be a confident and clear communicatory who is able to identify client's needs, create relevant solutions and articulate value propositions
- You will need to possess demonstrable knowledge and experience working with UK DB pension arrangements and be able to build a good network of internal and external stakeholders
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.