£35000 - £42000 per annum
seit 8 Monaten
Reporting directly into the General Counsel this is an extremely varied role which will involve the following duties:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely publication of Stock Exchange announcements including but not limited to block-listings, total voting rights, directors' dealing, major shareholders' (TR1), interim and annual results announcements, trading updates
- MAR compliance: maintaining Group's insider lists; requests to deal; delayed disclosure records; advising employees on the share dealing code's requirements and insiders' obligations
- Updating content on company website
- AGM: Ownership of the logistics of the Annual General Meeting to ensure that it takes place on time and to budget.
- Responsible for the first drafts of the director's report, corporate governance section, remuneration report, and shareholder information sections of the annual report
- Responsible for ensuring that the business is kept abreast of relevant changes to legislation through researching topics and the production of briefing papers. Ownership of the maintenance and updating of statutory registers including the register of major shareholders, the register of director's interests and the register of issued share capital
- Subsidiary governance: company secretarial support for our subsidiaries, including: support for corporate activities (board changes, dividend payments; share capital reductions, dissolutions, banking facilities); maintaining statutory registers and company records; completing statutory filings (annual confirmation statements, PSC registers); drafting board minutes/resolutions; articles of association; review/board approval/filing of statutory accounts; integration of new/acquired businesses into the Group
- Keeping up to date with developments in company law/corporate governance and developing the companies processes in line with changing best practice
Experience of working for a listed organisation is essential for this role.
We can be really flexible on hours and days and we are happy for someone to work around school hours also if needed.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.