Another exciting Paralegal opportunity has arisen working for one of our most prestigious clients. We are currently working on behalf of one of the longest-standing names in the legal industry, our client, a law firm known for their work with ultra high net-worth individuals, royalty and celebrities is currently seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their Residential Property department.
The successful candidate will be joining an exceptional law practice with an incredible reputation for the high standards of client care they are known to afford along with the development and progression opportunities available to Fee Earners, Paralegals and Business Support Staff.
Our client is seeking an experienced Residential Property Paralegal capable of undertaking the following duties/responsibilities:
- Preparation of legal documents at the instruction and supervision of the fee earner as required
- Preparation of documents and reports based on existing precedents, including annexures and plans for engrossing
- Opening new client files, including completing conflict searches, preparing AML documentation and obtaining relevant documentation from clients and preparation of client engagement letters. Providing fee earners with regular updates/lists on any outstanding AML pending from the client which is delaying file opening
- Preparation of client engagement letters (using the precedent); collating all the relevant information required and maintaining client files on a day-to-day basis.
- Obtaining OCE's (Office Copy Entries) through the Land Registry Portal
- Dealing with the Land Registry Online Portal - registrations, applications and searches
- Post completion administration and preparation for file closure
- Taking responsibility for post completion work and closing files
- Regularly and accurately maintain and update correspondence and filing
- Completing and submitting stamp duty land tax forms online
- Preparing financial statements by using Excel sheets
In order to be considered for this Paralegal role within Residential Property, you must possess the following skills/qualifications & experience:
- Completed a legal qualification (LLB or GDL)
- LPC advantageous
- Experience within a busy Residential Property department
- Have a strong interest in Property Law
- Excellent communication, organisational and team skills
- Excellent attention to detail, work quickly and diligently
- Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic
If you are an experienced Paralegal with experienced gained within Residential Property / Conveyancing, please apply now if you wish to be considered for this exciting role!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.