We have a current opportunity for a Paralegal - Monaco - Montecarlo. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and rapidly growing business.
The successful applicant will report to the Group General Counsel, based in Monaco, supporting on a variety of legal work relating to the Group's business. This will include working on administrative matters, M&A transactions, and general legal templates.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Team with ongoing projects and transactions. This will include drafting, reviewing and negotiating the corporate and project agreements, share purchase agreements and shareholders' / joint venture agreements nondisclosure agreements.
- Handling corporate governance for group companies, including reviewing and amending corporate approvals, board resolutions and related company documents.
- The applicant will be responsible for preparing agreements and legal templates for the Group's administrative; and handling ongoing communications with counterparties.
- Legal research and preparing clear and concise notes to the GC.
- Filing and other administrative tasks, including reviewing external legal invoices.
- Energy sector experience is strongly preferred but is not essential for the right applicant.
- We anticipate this role requiring at least 5 years experience. However, we are happy to receive applications from other applicants that can demonstrate the skills required for the position.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in French and English is requried to fill this role
- Corporate governance;
- Legal research; and
- Legal drafting
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.