PARALEGAL, COMMERCIAL SKILLS, ARABIC, DUBAI
CLIENT: Our client is a specialist services company with growing operations across EMEA. They have a small Dubai based Legal team and are now seeking a bi-lingual junior lawyer, or experienced paralegal to join them.
ROLE: You will be tasked with a wide variety of work, the most important of which is compartmentalised into two main areas - notary public duties and government or relevant authority dealings (around 20%) and general corporate and commercial operational work (80%). The Arabic side of your work will handle the former, whilst the latter will mostly be conducted in English. The work will be far ranging in nature and the small set up of the legal team means you will be very involved in projects, transactions and operations. You will regularly deal at both an administrative level as well as C-Level (and General Counsel) contact.
CANDIDATE: There are some key considerations to look at:
- It's essential that you have fully fluent Arabic skills, covering reading, writing and speaking.
- You can either be a junior lawyer (say NQ - 2 years of experience) or a more established career paralegal.
- Experience at dealing with local notaries and regulatory government departments.
- A skill set covering general corporate and commercial matters.
- Very organised mindset.
- Someone who can be proactive and run with things on their own.
- Need to be based in the UAE right now and available at reasonable notice.
This is a great for some looking for a lot of responsibility and who can fit into a small and hard working team of western qualified lawyers.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.