I have been exclusively engaged by a leading rail leasing company, in their search for a Paralegal with asset leasing or general commercial experience to join their legal function.
The company is at the top of its game within the transport leasing industry, with an esteemed rail leasing team that allows it to sell rolling stock to its top-tier clients across multiple geographical markets. Delivering high-quality service with strategic expertise.
Based in brand new offices in central London and reporting to the Legal Director, you will have great exposure to an interesting and diverse work load, including:
- Producing first draft, reviewing and negotiating leasing agreements for the financing of rolling stock acquisitions, including sale and leaseback transactions (based on precedents);
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements such as NDAs, maintenance agreements, side letters, amendment agreements (sometimes free drafting but usually precedent based);
- Execution and assistance of rolling stock delivery and acceptance arrangements;
- Assistance on company secretarial and other governance and corporate matters;
- ESG and regulatory review and implementation;
- Internal data base management of files and records;
- Online Company House annual filing assistance;
- Assisting in managing diligence projects and overseas counsel;
- KYC review and management;
- Conditions precedent review and management;
- Knowledge of rail, shipping or aviation asset leasing/legal matters is beneficial, not a pre-requisite.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.