Operational Risk Manager
Operational Risk | Data Governance | Data Quality
* £55,000 - 60,000
* London Offices
* Brilliant list of benefits
Within this advisory firm you will join their Quality and Risk Management team. This team also oversees a number of other essential teams. This means you will have the opportunity to collaborate and broaden your horizons by bouncing off of your new friendly and supportive colleagues.
ISQM1 is a new standard that will soon become more common place. This company are beginning their role out and require someone like you to support this role out. Previous experience with ISQM1 is not required so this will be a brilliant opportunity to learn this standard ahead of the curve!
- Design controls through review of existing documentation
- Establishing + maintaining comprehensive Risk and Control Matrices
- Identify gaps in the current control structure and suggestions for remediation
- Evaluate design and implementation of controls
- Conduct periodic testing of controls
- Contribute to the development of an ongoing compliance function for ISQM1
- Liaise with key stakeholders to gain buy in to the System of Quality Management
Your learning and support within this role is an absolute priority for this company. To learn more about the role and the details of your full potential position apply now!
Your existing experience:
- Experience working in a controls environment
- Experience in designing effective controls and assessing the ongoing operating effectiveness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- creativity and innovation in recommending improvements to practices and processes
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy up to ten extra days)
- Personal pension scheme with matched employer contribution
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Company flexible benefits platform with a long list of additional benefits catered to your choice!
In order to learn more about working for this brilliant company that will invest in your individual growth and provide you with a fantastic platform for learning; do not hesitate to apply now. Interviews commence on the 18th May. Contact email@example.com with any queries.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.