You will be responsible for the following:
- Defining analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation.
- Engage with various business areas and Subject Matter Experts to gather high level requirements and challenge where necessary.
- Create Business Requirements Documents or user/feature stories depending on the Software Development Life Cycle in use by the development teams.
- Contribute to the Design process coordinated by the Programme Management team
- Help to ensure the functionality/benefits envisaged are delivered.
- Excellent analytical/mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Strong stakeholder management, able to communicate at all levels and build sustainable relationships
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task in a highly pressurised support environment
- Able to lead/work within a high performing team and contribute to overall objectives/best practice
- Graduate or Master's degree - preferably in Finance, Maths or Science
- Market Risk - E.g. Greeks, VaR , Expected Shortfall & Stress Testing calculations
- Financial Product Valuations e.g. how to price an Equity Option or an Interest Rates Swap
- Project methodologies and their application within the organisation's project methodology
Please only apply for this role if you have the relevant experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.