We have a current opportunity for a Manager, Regulatory Compliance on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore.
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, this is a newly created position with a Hedge Fund firm. This is a great opportunity for a compliance professional to further develop expertise in regulatory compliance and be involved in regional work.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for handling regulatory compliance matters, assisting with MAS surveys and filings, license applications and overseeing compliance monitoring programs
- Identify and assess regulatory and compliance risks and advising senior management in controlling these risks
- Keep track and analyze regulatory developments with the regions (Singapore, Hong Kong)
- Provide compliance advice and support on all matters relating to the organisation's set-up as well as daily operations
- Identify and develop modifications on the compliance framework based on new business needs and/or regulatory updates
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in regulatory compliance
- Prior working experience in Asset Management/Private Equity/Hedge Fund firms will be viewed favorably
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills who is able to influence stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Independent self-starter with proven capability to perform in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.