My client, a top tier global bank is looking for a Loan Agency Client Services Associate to join their team. This is a PAYE contract based in London.
- manage a small portfolio of non-complex deals and support a team of client service managers (CSM) on portfolio of client relationships where they relate directly to the syndicated loan deals on which we are appointed as facility agent, with an initial focus on the Corporate and Export Finance portfolio.
- work with internal teams from mandate to ensure that the onboarding and closing of the deal is professionally executed; to help build and develop the relationship with the client, to act as an advocate for the client within the bank; and to be a point of contact (for both internal and external parties) for escalation of issues, taking ownership of the resolution of performance issues.
- display a strong client service work ethic, ensuring that customer requirements are understood; that our requirements and processes are explained.
- manage their own small portfolio of deals and to assist CSMs with more complex/time-consuming deals and providing support with on-going projects. This will include the deal closing process (including conditions precedent/subsequent matters); the managing of certain amendments, waivers and consents with internal (including Operations teams) and external parties (including client, lenders and counsel); and acting as a contact point for deal issue escalation.
- The jobholder will be expected to display a strong understanding of risk control matters, identifying areas for possible improvement together with providing and implementing solutions. Awareness of industry developments
- Minimum 2 years experience in a comparable role, with a good understanding of the Syndicated Loan Market.
- Client focussed, with a proven record of commitment to excellent customer service.
- Good communicator, both written and verbally.
- Able to work in a pressurised environment and manage priorities effectively.
- Strong time management and presentation skills.
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.