Our client is a leading global law firm with a cutting edge litigation practice. They are seeking a litigator with 2-6 years PQE to join them and work on high quality disputes.
Reporting to a legal manager, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Conducting a variety of complex dispute resolution
- Working with high calibre national and international clients across a broad range of industries
- Delivering innovative legal and technological solutions to clients
- Drafting client proposals, pitches and other business initiatives
- Supervising law graduates and juniors
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of litigation experience from a reputable law firm. You will have well developed skills in drafting, negotiating and work well in a team environment.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, please get in touch with me on 8610 8400 or email@example.com
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.