We are currently working with a niche professional services company who are actively looking to appoint a legal manager, with either a legal or accounting background, to join their office in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the legal, corporate and administrative and company secretarial affairs relating to clients primarily engaged in structured finance and securitisation activities.
- Relationship Management; interfaces with clients and all internal/ external stakeholders on matters of the portfolio. Meets with potential new clients and attends meetings.
- Compliance: adheres to transaction monitoring processes and executes periodic reviews.
- Legal and Corporate Secretarial services: managing all corporate secretarial obligations for allocated entities.
- Client reporting: timely and accurate reporting of legal issues.
- Client invoicing: timely and accurate invoicing.
- Directorships: sits on boards of client companies where required.
- Ideal candidate is someone who has at least 3 years' experience either from a legal, compliance or company secretarial background with prior experience in working with structured finance and securitisation transactions would be advantageous. Some team management and people leadership experience will be required.
- ICSA Qualification.
For more information, please contact Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.