A highly regarded International firm are seeking a highly skilled Legal Executive to join their Dublin office.
The idea candidate will have demonstrable experience working as a Legal executive in a Litigation department. The succesful candidate will be expected to execute the following tasks:
- Providing support to fee earners on client files relating to professional indemnity, employers' liability and personal injury cases.
- Attending court to assist fee earners with the presentation of cases.
- Being responsible for the preparation and checking of all court booklets.
- Preparing briefs for counsel.
- Pre-motion preparation.
- Assisting with preparation for and attendance at trials.
- Reviewing and scheduling of client documents in relation to the preparation of affidavits of discovery on large scale professional indemnity matters.
- Preparation and updating of bordereaux.
- Document management
If interested in applying, please contact Maeve at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.