This international financial services organisation is looking for a Legal Entity Governance Lead to join their London team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking routine reviews, justification and rationalisation of the legal entity population in EMEA and revisions of the EMEA Legal Entity Structure Chart and provide regular updates to Legal Entity Governance Office
- Establishing appropriate governance processes for approving, changing and dispositioning of Legal Entities and analysing the necessary ongoing reporting (trends, impacts, etc.) of risks associated with managing Legal Entities
- Producing management information, metrics and analysis to provide assurance for legal entity governance stakeholder management
- Maintaining new products/initiatives tracker and Sharepoint site, ensuring monthly and quarterly product governance reporting is provided to second line functions and relevant Executive Committees and Boards
In order to be successful in this role you should have:
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of Company Law and Corporate Governance reporting requirements, particularly around the formation and dissolution of companies
- Experience acting as a committee secretary, presenting reports and briefings to a senior executive audience
- Previous experience in a risk and control environment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.