LEGAL DIRECTOR, HOSPITALITY PROJECTS, SAUDI
CLIENT: We are partnered closely with an expanding organisation who have impressive hospitality and tourism ambitions. They have an existing legal team who need extra resources for 2019 and seek to add an additional key hire to their team.
ROLE: You will join as Director of Legal for Hospitality and be responsible for helping develop key relationships with leading international hotel, leisure and luxury brands. This unique role will see you handing a wide range of commercial documentation and maintaining the very highest of standards. The role will be headquartered from Riyadh.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- It is vital that you are qualified from a leading western jurisdiction
- You will have trained at a recognised international standard law firm
- Experience of working with hospitality brands is essential
- In-house experience from the hospitality industry will be a benchmark
- Candidates with 7+ PQE are encouraged to apply
- Regional Middle East experience is not vital but will be strongly preferred
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.