Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
etwa 1 Jahr
LEGAL COUNSEL, INTERNATIONAL M&A, O&G, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Satisfied with the long term outlook for the O&G industry, this Abu Dhabi based client is expanding their footprint and capability for high quality M&A work. With a focus across Eastern Hemisphere investments, they are seeking a new Legal Counsel to add to their niche team.
ROLE: You will support the well established General Counsel and become a trusted advisor the commercial teams you support. The work will focus onto assisting and resolving, commercial, corporate and regulatory issues, often with large M&A transactions and investments into the oil and gas industry.
CANDIDATE: There are some essential elements to the role:
- You will need between 7-12 years of post-qualified experience (it is unlikely that more senior candidates can be accommodated into the budget and team structure)
- A strong common law qualification and experience from a western jurisdiction
- Excellent top tier experience from either a law firm or blue chip corporate (ideally an oil major)
- A skill set to best accommodate M&A work
- Proven negotiating skill and exposure to working closely with senior management
- You can be currently based in the region or from overseas, but will need to move to Abu Dhabi
This is a rare and sought after organisation to work for.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.