Our Client is well-established Listed International Bank serving local and international clients. They are offering an opportunity for a lawyer to join their legal team. Due to the rapid expansion of business across, they're looking for a legal professional to join as Legal Counsel to support the bank in its daily operation.
- Provide full spectrum of support to the Head of Legal
- Negotiate, draft and review legal documents, including corporate transaction documents for related investments as well as contractual agreements.
- Provide legal advice to management and business units of the Company in relation to corporate financing activities
- Provide General operation support to the IBD/CMD department
- HK Qualified PQE 1- 3 with solid expereince from international Law Firm with solid private practice experience.
- Familiar with legal knowledge in corporate law, regulatory compliance and HK Listing Rules
- A backgroung with Corporate/ Banking Lawyer is highly preferred
- Fluent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent in-house opportunity for junior level lawyer to move his/her first move in-house with work-life balance. Our client can offer an attractive salary package with for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.