Join a well established team of long standing counsel to work in the personal banking arm of the bank.
You will be junior Lawyer with 3-6 years legal experience gained in a reputable law firm. The majority of your experience to date will be in banking and finance.
- Liaising with the regulator and advising the bank on the best course of action to follow
- Provide advice in relation to new product initiatives
- Review, negotiate, document and settle transaction documents
- Ensure work is compliant with group policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 years post admission experience, preferably from a top tier law firm
- General banking and finance experience, ideally with experience in retail finance
- Specialist knowledge of the NCCP will be highly regarded
- Ambitious go-getter with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.