The Firm and Team
Regarded as one of the leading advisers to private equity funds and other financial buyers and funds managers in Australia, their team has been involved in many of the market-shaping private equity transactions in Australia in the last 10 years.
They have extensive experience in dealing with the key issues that drive financial sponsors' businesses: funds management and fiduciary concerns; a dominant focus on cash and efficient capital structures; financial and operational leverage; close working relationships with portfolio company managers and superior transaction execution.
Their team works with regulated M&A experts to help solve complex public to private transactions as well as their Banking + Infrastructure experts who look at the strategic and financial needs of their clients.
You will work closely alongside an award winning Partner in their Corporate Advisory group.
As the successful candidate you should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions.
To be considered you should have:
- At least 2+ years' experience, with strong exposure to Private Equity transactions.
- A desire to work on technically challenging matters
- Outstanding drafting and advice writing skills
- Superior analytical skills
- The ability to work effectively with clients
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- The ability to lead and guide juniors given this is a senior position
- Work alongside some of Australia's leading PE partners in one of the truly premier practices in the country on a broad mix of high profile transactions
- Be part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast paced and supportive environment
- Learn and develop legal and non-legal skills
- Be remunerated at the top end of the market
If you'd like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact me at 02 9236 9077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.