LEGAL COUNSEL (EMPLOYMENT) - LUXURY RETAIL - LONDON (HYBRID WORKING)
Excellent opportunity for a junior-mid level employment lawyer, to join a luxury retail brand. You'll join a friendly and collaborative legal team and benefit from working hybrid between their London HQ and your home office!
About the Company:
We are exclusively supporting a luxury retail business who hold a strong reputation and brand in the commerce world. They continue to dominate the market space and are looking hire into their current team of great calibre lawyers.
As part of your role you will be responsible for:
- providing legal advice and strategy on employment matters including:
- preparing witness evidence and coordinating disclosure in respect of tribunal claims
- coordinating with counsel and/or external solicitors in respect of tribunal claims
- amending and/or advising on company policies
- providing advice and support on employee grievances and claims
- negotiating resolutions and settlements of employee disputes
- dealing with restructuring and TUPE matters
What they're looking for:
You'll be an employment lawyer (NQ - 4 PQE ideally) with strong interpersonal skills! You'll have a strong desire to work within the retail sector. Experience with tribunals, disciplinaries and claims is essential for the contentious elements of the role.
In return you'll benefit join a hugely successful business and work amongst a great calibre of lawyers.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.