Join the legal team of an established business and grow your career in-house.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a junior commercial lawyer to join a leading organisation. Reporting to the General Counsel you will provide advice across a broad range of matters with a specific focus on reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements.
- 1- 3 years PQE from a highly regarded law firm
- Experience negotiating general commercial contracts
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to work in a close-knit team environment
To express your interest in this role please send your CV (in word format) to Yvonne Tucker email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.