A global investment manager is currently looking to recruit a talented paralegal to join their London based legal team.
Reporting directly you the General counsel you will be involved in:
- Assisting lawyers in day to day roles, including in work on investment funds, financial services regulatory, intellectual property, real estate practice areas;
- Major projects, both regulatory and corporate;
- Service provider contractual negotiation and tracking of agreements;
- Management of Corporate Legal projects and service providers;
- Assistance in communication with firm through marketing guidance etc.;
- Contract record keeping and service owner assistance; and
- Practice management and tracking.
Due to recent expansion across Europe this team is ideally looking to recruit a LPC graduate with either Italian or German language skills.
For more information or to apply please call Penny Parker at Taylor Root on 02073329586 or email pennyparker@taylorroot quoting Ref No. 1226722PP
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.