Taylor Root are currently working on a new opportunity for an OISC or CILEX qualified Immigration Advisor to join a Magic Circle firm on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This position will be a hybrid role where the successful candidate will also be the in-house immigration adviser (50% of the role) for the firm on UK immigration issues and global mobility. Your work will involve, but not be limited to:
- Strategic and commercial advice relating to UK immigration laws and best practice
- Prepare, review and manage applications for immigration status, with a focus on Tier 2
- Provide advice on obtaining and maintaining a Tier 2 sponsor licence
- Provide guidance for EEA nationals and their applicable family members
- Guidance on applications for indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship
To be considered for this position you MUST be OISC or CILEX qualified and has experience working at one of the recognised Immigration practices in the City or in a leading national firm specialising in Immigration Law. You will have excellent time management skills, a strong approach to problem solving, the ability to work with your own initiative and strong verbal and written communication skills. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.